Friday, April 5, 2013

My style


I am a little chunky and most days I don't have time to do my hair or my make up, but I had an light bulb moment this weekend. I don't have to be a jeans and t-shirt girl just because I'm not thin. I can wear cute/stylish stuff. So I had to get an outfit for a wedding coming up, I didn't go my traditional solid colored dress and black pumps. I stepped out of my comfort zone and came out with a super cute outfit and a new shirt for myself. 
I got these on clearance from Macy's for $9.99!

Macy's $28
This is not the exact dress I got, it is very similar and in this same color
It's from Deb for around $25 on clearance

It's not the best outfit ever but I am proud of stepping outside of my box a little with a lace dress that is a high low dress. I will be sure to post a picture of myself in the dress! Now I need to figure out how to do my hair!

I am dying for some floral pants like these, do you think I could pull them off?
Mod Cloth $67.99 



How do you dress? Stylish? Comfortable? Are you scared to try new things?

--Mel

No comments: