Monday, April 8, 2013

My Annabelle's closet

Ok.. ok.. I admit it

I have a shopping problem when it comes to my kid. I don't know if it's because she may very well be our only, or just because I love dressing her in stuff that I would never try on myself but I cannot get enough of buying cute stuff for her. I like when we leave the house for her to be well dressed and look nice, I never want someone to think that she looks like a rag muffin.

Part of her closet, it goes on to the left.
I will share a photo of her shoes soon.


Zulily has become my new shopping addiction. There is such cute stuff and you can get amazing deals! My husband doesn't even shake his head anymore whenever packages come in the mail.

Patterned Skinnies walmart $4
TCP Black Shirt $8 (I don't remember exactly)
Sparkly Shoes walmart $8


I have also recently discovered consignment sales. Annabelle is at an age still where the kids grow out of their clothes faster than they can ruin them, so I find great stuff like $5 gap and DKNY jeans for her.

Skinny Jeans from a consignment sale $8
Sparkly Bear Shirt Target on clearance $5
Sparkly shoes Target $15
Peace necklace TCP $5



I am not a brand snob, I will buy clothes for her from pretty much anywhere. Wal-Mart, Target, The Children's place you name it she probably has clothes from there in her closet.

Dress from walmart.com $8.88
Silver loafers from Buy Buy Baby on clearance for $10

I'll write a post soon of some new stuff that I have bought for her recently!

Thanks for stopping by!

--Mel

No comments: