Monday, July 15, 2013

Awesome Awesome Awesome Weekend

This past weekend was great. Anthony and I had planned on taking Annabelle to St. Louis for the entire weekend. We wanted to visit the City Museum and the Zoo before we took her to see Randy Houser. Well last minute one of our hotels cancelled our reservation. We decided just to head down EARLY Saturday morning and fit in what we could.



We drove by the arch and took a few pictures and then we headed to the zoo. I cannot recommend the St. Louis zoo enough if you have kids. Annabelle had such an amazing time checking out all of the animals, and watching Anthony with her makes my heart swoon. He is such a great dad, and Annabelle is so very lucky to have him, and I am so very lucky to have him.













Our next stop after the zoo was Union, MO where our concert was going to be. They had a county fair going on, and it was so cute. We paid $20 each for Anthony and I to be able to enter and Anna was free. Anna was able to ride all of the carnival rides for free because they came with the admission price. There were not thousands and thousands of people everywhere since it was in such a small town. She had a great time, and so did I. She surprised me with not being scared on the rides!








To end the night we saw Randy Houser perform, when I contacted the fair about buying tickets they offered us VIP seats since we were traveling so far. We also got the awesome opportunity to participate in the meet and greet with him. My girl was a rock star and won his heart over. She is such an awesome kid. She danced and sang her booty off.









We came home Sunday morning, and we were all very very tired from the day before. It was so so worth the memories we made though.


-- Mel

No comments: