Monday, May 13, 2013

Paint!

We FINALLY picked a paint color after about a million sample spots on the wall! I am not good with decisions and it is really really hard to make a choice about something as important as your paint! You will look at it everyday and everyone who comes to your house will see it.

I went back and forth between blue and tan, and I finally decided on blue. There are so many choices of blue it is unreal. I didn't want to go too dark because I didn't want our house to seem smaller than it is.

So here is the choice....
Excuse our mess, this was while we were putting everything back together. I love the color we went with, every time I come home I love it! I am now working on getting the things I want to hang on the walls.

Next project....

Picking colors for the outside of the house....


-- Mel

No comments: