Wednesday, May 8, 2013

My Birthday!

Since my Birthday was this past weekend I thought I would post a few of the things on my wish list.. I asked for Lowe's gift cards instead since the house projects are more important at the moment.

I could really go for some mint shorts
Deb

I have been loving all of the floral for the spring
Deb

A new back door is on my must have sometime this year. This is the one I want so badly!
Lowe's

Yeah.. a trip to somewhere tropical and warm and sandy with an ocean.. a frozen drink Ahhhh

Maybe next year..

I have been lusting over some diamond studs forever. Someday I will get them!
Tiffany

An iPhone 5, I have an upgrade available and I am trying to decide if I should wait until fall or get one now!
Apple

Sperry shoes, my sister has some and they are amazing
Sperry


So there is my short list, we have other priorities at the moment so I will continue to want!


-- Mel


No comments: