Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Hello Again...

It's been a very very long time since I have used this blog, in the past I have wrote about being pregnant.. not being pregnant, my sweet girl's milestones and about my marriage. I don't know if I have enough to write about to fill the pages of a blog but now that I'm home (oh hey.. I'm home now) I think I will have more time to devote to this. Dropping work off of my plate has really helped me to manage the rest of my life.

So Hi, I'm Melody.
I am married to a crazy handsome guy named Anthony, we will be married for 5 years this year. (YES 5!)

We have a sweet, beautiful and crazy daughter her name is Annabelle and I'm sure you will read a lot more about her in the future.

We also have 2 doggies running around our castle, both were adopted.. their names are Kona and Layla but there is more time to dig into the people that play an important role in our lives.



I plan to be an open book on here, everything from our marriage to money to parenting so get ready.



I'm glad to you stopped by, please plan to do so some more!


-Mel

No comments: